Beach at Villa Iguana

Pour poser des questions, donner des conseils, etc.
Ask questions, help people to better prepare their next visit.
CayoLargoDreamin

Beach at Villa Iguana

Message par CayoLargoDreamin »

Hello all! After 5 trips to the Pelicano and one to The Sol, we are not sure yet but we are thinking we may try Villa Iguana on the next trip. I just wanted to ask people who have been there recently how the beach there is as far as swimming. I have seen pictures of the beaches there this year, but nobody has mentioned what it is like in the water. Rocky like near Eden Village and Villa Coral? Sandy bottom like the near the Sol and Pelicano?

Thanks!
Dernière modification par CayoLargoDreamin le 22 déc. 2016 12:21, modifié 2 fois.
guyguy

Re: Beach at Villa Iguana

Message par guyguy »

Hello, it is close to the Playa Blanca so i assume it's sand but i just send a message to someone who was there, we'll see!
Guyguy Image
guyguy

Message par guyguy »

Le fond de l'eau est mieux que devant le Pelicano, et je parle en connaissance de cause pour m'être baigné devant les deux hôtel. Entre le deuxième escalier du villa iguana et le premier escalier du playa blanca, je n'ai jamais vu une plage aussi magnifique composée de sable blanc très fin exempt de caillou. Quand on s'avance dans la mer, le fond de l'eau est comme la plage, sans caillou, sans rocher, que du sable doux et le pente est très progressive. À environ 50m de la rive, il y avait environ 1,5m de profondeur et j'étais capable de voir mes pieds sans problème tellement l'eau était claire.

From Christian75

small translation:

The bottom is even better than the Pelicano's
fine white sand and no rocks at all
very slow pitch
at 50 meters from the shore , in about 1,5 meters of water, i could still see my feet!
Guyguy Image
CayoLargoDreamin

Message par CayoLargoDreamin »

Gracias por la informacion :smt003 It will be a difficult decision, as we love the Pelicano and everyone who works there. But there is enough of a difference in price to make us think seriously about it.
Christian75

Message par Christian75 »

From Iguana, Pelicano is only 25 minutes walk by the beach if you want to see your friends.
Répondre