Si on attends de booker pour le 15 septembre 2017 ............

Pour poser des questions, donner des conseils, etc.
Ask questions, help people to better prepare their next visit.
Plumeau

Si on attends de booker pour le 15 septembre 2017 ............

Message par Plumeau »

Deux jours avant disons le 13 septembre 2017 và t on payer moins cher vous pensez....... ](*,) :-({|= :smt038 :smt119 \:D/
guyguy

Re: Si on attends de booker pour le 15 septembre 2017 ............

Message par guyguy »

C'est toujours une chance à prendre...mais deux jours, c'est pas mal trop près....je ne sais même pas si on peut Booker dans un si court laps de temps... :-k
Guyguy Image
Michèle

Message par Michèle »

guyguy a écrit : 13 août 2017 21:02 C'est toujours une chance à prendre...mais deux jours, c'est pas mal trop près....je ne sais même pas si on peut Booker dans un si court laps de temps... :-k
Bien-sûr Guyguy. J'ai déjà booké dimanche PM pour un départ du lundi matin. :smt023
Dernière modification par guyguy le 14 août 2017 08:14, modifié 1 fois.
À bientôt mon petit cayo...:-)
guyguy

Message par guyguy »

Michèle, est ce que le forfait était beaucoup moins cher à ce moment là?
Guyguy Image
Michèle

Message par Michèle »

guyguy a écrit : 14 août 2017 08:13 Michèle, est ce que le forfait était beaucoup moins cher à ce moment là?
oui, mais ça fait longtemps...
CayoLargoDreamin

Message par CayoLargoDreamin »

Just to add another 2 cents worth :D We are Cayo Largo regulars, and we normally book about 3 weeks before the departure date. But the last time we decided to go at the last minute, and literally booked it the day before we left. It was not a problem, as these days all you need is a printout of your booking information, which they printed out on the spot. I usually watch the prices closely, and I didn't find the price really dropped by waiting that late. I find the prices for Cayo Largo stay quite consistent and the last minute bargains don't seem to happen, not like some of the bigger places with more hotels
Michèle

Message par Michèle »

CayoLargoDreamin a écrit : 14 août 2017 13:06 Just to add another 2 cents worth :D We are Cayo Largo regulars, and we normally book about 3 weeks before the departure date. But the last time we decided to go at the last minute, and literally booked it the day before we left. It was not a problem, as these days all you need is a printout of your booking information, which they printed out on the spot. I usually watch the prices closely, and I didn't find the price really dropped by waiting that late. I find the prices for Cayo Largo stay quite consistent and the last minute bargains don't seem to happen, not like some of the bigger places with more hotels
You are right. :smt023 Since a couple of years, there is no big deal to make with last minute bookings.
Répondre