language

Pour poser des questions, donner des conseils, etc.
Ask questions, help people to better prepare their next visit.
shirleyujest

language

Message par shirleyujest »

:( I have been searching all over here looking for a way to read this forum in english. Sorry, my french is not good and I can't understand most of the posts here. Can you please help? Thank you :?
Normand

Language...

Message par Normand »

When you register your username, you select the language of your choice BUT it applies only to all the texts and buttons in the forum but NOT the texts written by users. May be in a near future I will try to implement a translator. Sorry for that, but feel free to ask your questions, remarks, etc. in english.
This forum is bilingual[/b]
shirleyujest

thank you

8) Thank you Normand, for such a quick response. Now I will stop searching high and low for the translation button. I really like this new format and maybe will have to brush up on my french! :D
Normand

Message par Normand »

:mrgreen: I will add new smiley package eventually. I like them all especially this one.... :twisted: héhéhé
shirleyujest

hello?

:shock: Don't tell me, Normand, that that is a sign of your "other"side. :? We just want to read all we can about CL. We hope the old site will continue on so that us west coasters who don't speak english will have the same opportunity to contribute and research about CL. :lol: :wink: 8)
daveb

Message par daveb »

Normand:

You did a great job on this site. We will be visiting your new site often. Hope to meet you and Lily in Cayo Largo in November.

daveb
Répondre