Sunset celebrations

Envie de discuter de tout autres sujets que Cayo Largo ?
Discussion about any other subjects than Cayo Largo.
Alexander

Sunset celebrations

Message par Alexander »

Bonjour/Hello

Each of us, especially if we travel, have fond memories of places we have seen or visited, especially during that magic moment when the day is ending and the sun is setting.

Its really a moment of personal contemplation :smt023

Of course its even more magical if we happen to be on a tropical beach somewhere, or on the deck of a ship, or maybe on the dock of some pier or some mountain top etc....Magical places all made even more so by the wonders of the world and our solar system.

Recently I found myself on a cruise ship sailing in the Southern Caribbean and it was really great to see so many people simply show up, maybe a drink in hand, and quietly observe the setting of the sun amidst the wide expanse of ocean around us.

Its been my good fortune over these past many years to have been able to view fantastic sunsets in many different locales around the world and I certainly hope that I can continue to travel and see many more wonderful sunsets in the years ahead of me.

I thank all those who have contributed " sunset photos " and posted them on this forum so that all can benefit.
Here are some as found on the Web-
http://www.terragalleria.com/photos/?ke ... ch-sunsets

:smt004 :) :smt004
CubaLibre

Re: Sunset celebrations

Message par CubaLibre »

Tout un spectacle ! :smt038
...au Sol Cayo Largo, à chaque année, depuis 2002
Alexander

Message par Alexander »

CubaLIbre
Merci Beacoup

Je suis certains que la plupart de nous, avons de tres beau et bons souvenirs des couchers de soleil, vu lors de voyages. Les images photo sont un bon moyen de partager ca avec plein de gens. Mais au fond c'est dans notre tete/cerveau que ca reste. Its a State of Mind apres tout. :)

Je ne suis pas encore aller la bas mais il semble que les couchers de soleil sont vraiment beau.
Je me voit deja avec un verre de Ozou a la main, en train de regarder le soleil se coucher sur la mer.
http://www.360cities.net/image/santorin ... ,1.60,45.9

Et avec une petite ambience musicale-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luY5U4zvKZ8

Bonne soiree

Alexander
CubaLibre

Message par CubaLibre »

Hola Alexander, nous avons eu la chance il y a deux ans, d'aller sur l'Ile de Santorin. Ouf! A couper le souffle. Inoubliable !
A plusieurs endroits à travers le monde, peut être dans les îles surtout, le coucher de soleil donne lieu à un rituel... les gens, touristes et résidents, se retrouvent ensemble, jour après jour, pour assister à ce spectacle de la nature, comme à Oia, justement, sur l'île de Santorin.
...au Sol Cayo Largo, à chaque année, depuis 2002
Répondre