Nude Catamaran jan13-20th

Rencontrer des gens, un 5@7, excursion en catamaran, etc.
Meet people at destination, organise excursions, etc.
Règles du forum
Veuillez noter que tous les messages de nature « échangistes » seront dorénavant effacés du forum. Nous jugeons qu'il est important de faire la distinction entre naturisme et échangisme. Avis aux intéressés.
Please note that all messages about « lifestyle » will now be deleted from the forum. We think it is important to make the distinction between naturism and (swinging, swapping). This forum is not the place to promote lifestyle activities. Be advised!
kittib

Nude Catamaran jan13-20th

Message par kittib »

Love to get a group of 8-12 during that week for a fun day on the water.
bbonnevi

Re: Nude Catamaran jan13-20th

Message par bbonnevi »

We could be interested if a big enough group can be organized. We're at the Sol Cayo Largo Jan. 12 leaving Jan 18. Speak English (mother tongue) and French. I guess it would have to be on the 12th if we can get a group since that is the only overlap day.
kittib

Message par kittib »

We were thinking 15 or 17th. Leaves wed open for white Wednesday party.
kittib

Message par kittib »

Wednesday at the common or marina intersection they hold a street party dance with DJ We did not travel last year but the previous 5 trips we always went Shuttles from all resorts and everyone wore white and staff workers all attend
bbonnevi

Message par bbonnevi »

Yes, sorry the 15th or 17th would work. I was skimming through your post when I responded and mistook the "8 to 12" which were the numbers you wanted for the group as the dates you would be there. My bad.

If we can get a large enough group to join to get the tour company to take us that would be great, let us know.

I can also attest from past experience that the white party at the Marina is a lot of fun. For the other poster, just ask the staff or others who have been to the resort before about shuttle bus timing and bring some white clothing along with you on the trip.
Beamerboy

Message par Beamerboy »

Hello, I will be staying a Villa Iguana from Jan 13 to 27 although I am travelling alone single 60 year old naturist male and I only speak English from Toronto. If this is ok and the catamaran trip is on I may be interested to join in. Let me know.
kittib

Message par kittib »

Anyone interested post on here or email robbrep@hotmail.com today
Répondre