Welcome to this new section of the Cayo Largo forum

Rencontrer des gens, un 5@7, excursion en catamaran, etc.
Meet people at destination, organise excursions, etc.
Règles du forum
Veuillez noter que tous les messages de nature « échangistes » seront dorénavant effacés du forum. Nous jugeons qu'il est important de faire la distinction entre naturisme et échangisme. Avis aux intéressés.
Please note that all messages about « lifestyle » will now be deleted from the forum. We think it is important to make the distinction between naturism and (swinging, swapping). This forum is not the place to promote lifestyle activities. Be advised!
Normand

Welcome to this new section of the Cayo Largo forum

Message par Normand »

Please use this section exclusively if you want to meet other people at Cayo Largo.
For example… you want to do a nude catamaran day trip and you are looking for other people to have the minimum of 10! This section is for you. Post your message with your date and a short description of what you are looking for.
On the other hand, the messages that will be considered to be inappropriate will be withdrawn. I count on your good judgement!
The purpose is to gather all the requests that are currently done in the general section of the forum. It will avoid your request to be found on page 10 after only 3 days :cry:

Looking for to read your message!
Dernière modification par Normand le 25 avr. 2005 17:29, modifié 1 fois.
amgaulin

Message par amgaulin »

Well, this is no doubt a good idea, result of the comments of a user. Maybe it will also avoid some difficulties...
Toom

Message par Toom »

Normand - this section is an excellent idea. 3 weeks ago I was very naive and thought that it would be fairly easy to meat others from the forum. I am still surprised at how many people are at Cayo Largo who have not heard of your web site, after all if one is researching a new destination it is not hard to find you. We did find some e.g. Danie and Huie and others and enjoyed their aquaintance for a short time time. Regarding the nude cruise - the cats were already booked on our first week so we put our names down for the next week and then we were told that the option was no longer available. Later I was told there was a cruise aranged but it was already booked up, Another agent then told me the nude cruise would only be available for quebecois. :cry: So now I practice french more seriously pour le prochaine fois. A beintot Tom :P
amgaulin

Message par amgaulin »

Hey Toom ! Another use for bilingualism ;)
beachgirl

Message par beachgirl »

Why would a nude curise only be available for those people from Quebec??
Répondre