Shade at the beach - Sol Cayo Largo

Envie de discuter de tout autres sujets que Cayo Largo ?
Discussion about any other subjects than Cayo Largo.
BritishCanuck

Shade at the beach - Sol Cayo Largo

Message par BritishCanuck »

Hello Everyone,

I am planning on going to Sol Cayo Largo April 5th - 12th. It will be my first time going to Cayo Largo, so I listened to a lot of advice to go to Sol. However I do have a concerns after reading about shade, as there is nothing worse than getting sun burnt and ruining the holiday. I also think it is strange that as it is a clothing optional beach, you would think that there would be plenty of shaded areas.

What type of beach tent or shade do you take with you?

Cheers for your help,

Jay.
dmm

Re: Shade at the beach - Sol Cayo Largo

Message par dmm »

IMG_6672.JPG
Weighs only 5 lbs and fits in my luggage.
BritishCanuck

Thank you for your response Denis, what is the brand name of the tent you use? Do you see many people with their own tents on the beach?
dmm

Message par dmm »

The brand is Eureka and no I did not see many other people with their own tents on the beach. But that was not a problem for me and my wife.
The nice thing about having your own portable "shade" his that we would set up our tent anywhere we wanted and sometimes it would be alone far away from the crowd.

Take note that this model comes in different sizes from one person up to 10; ours is a 2 persons.
IMG_9904.JPG
BritishCanuck

Thank you Denis, I appreciate your feedback and help. You are also right it would be nice to be away from the crowds at times.
Your second picture makes me laugh though, because I like the home-made tent in the front of the picture.

Jay.
Répondre