Cuba Nude Beaches ?..Other than Cayo Largo

Envie de discuter de tout autres sujets que Cayo Largo ?
Discussion about any other subjects than Cayo Largo.
Barbara

Cuba Nude Beaches ?..Other than Cayo Largo

Message par Barbara »

Please can anyone tell me if there are any nude beaches in Cuba apart from on Cayo Largo?.
senor azul

Message par senor azul »

Cayo Santa Maria

Villa Covarrubias, Holguin, on your right passed the mangrove, there is 1 km long beach with nobody.
Señor Azul
Barbara

Message par Barbara »

Muchas gracias Senor Azul.........Many thanks . I will look at info on that.Cayo Largo sounds great but from Uk is a bit of a trek
Recumbentz

Message par Recumbentz »

I've been told that Playa Prohibida, at Cayo Coco, is also a nude beach, but I never got the opportunity to go have a look when I was in the area
Alexander

Message par Alexander »

Hi Barbara in the UK 8)

Naturist Beaches are in the minority when it comes to the Caribbean in general. And the same applies to Cuba. This is why Cayo Largo has such a loyal following due to its unique location and character.

As was mentioned their are sections on Cayo Santa Maria.

I have been twice on Cayo Guillermo and while there is officially no naturist section there is the possibility of heading off away from the main beach to find a secluded spot (direction Playa Pilar).

Have you visited the link at the top of this page called Lily and Normand websites ? Some good info there.

The UK :idea:
Gee would sure love a Pint or two right now of Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout or Imperial Stout :lol:
amgaulin

Message par amgaulin »

Hello Barbara and welcome to the Forum !

I strongly suggest you post your question on this related site: http://passionvoyage.forumscuba.com/viewforum.php?f=3

On this particular forum, Cayo Largo is the only subject and many of the members have never been elsewhere in Cuba.
Répondre