No flights from Toronto to Cayo LArgo 2009/10?

Pour poser des questions, donner des conseils, etc.
Ask questions, help people to better prepare their next visit.
stevecharles

No flights from Toronto to Cayo LArgo 2009/10?

Message par stevecharles »

I have searched a few travel company websites and was saw shocked to see that are no scheduled flights from Toronto to Cayo LArgo for the coming winter season!!

Could this be true???
Anne M.

Re: No flights from Toronto to Cayo LArgo 2009/10?

Message par Anne M. »

Sure looks that way. I believe Nolitours was the operator offering CL from TO, and now Nolitours not offering CL out of Montreal either... Looks like our friends in TO will have to transit through Montreal to get to CL...
:smt059
Finally

Message par Finally »

Hello :)

Tis that time again :smt038

This is normal from what I've seen. We don't normally see flights direct from Toronto until mid-fall but I looked today through Red Tag Vacations and :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 they ARE now showing direct from Toronto starting Dec 20th. When you drill in further there's no times posted yet and it now is showing as Saturday departures instead of Friday's but that could change too. I'm sure as this next month goes on, updates will continue. Let's think positive that we can get there from here :D

Hope everyone is well and happy. Time for us to set some things aside and start refocusing on this website and staying in touch. Be well. Have fun.
Blixem

Message par Blixem »

Be patient.....

We had to wait till October last year before the first TO flights appeared.

I'm going to start counting my M&M's soon!!!
Barcelo Jan '09,
Playa Blanca Feb '10, Apr '11, May '12, Mar '14, Apr '15, Apr '16, Apr '17

Anne M.

Message par Anne M. »

Hola Sun has packages from Toronto to CL, but flight times were not announced last time I checked.
:smt059
Spunky

Message par Spunky »

Our connection looks like Montreal, this winter.
I got it... I got it.. I..
Finally

Message par Finally »

ok now I'm getting nervous....

anyone have any luck finding anything direct from Toronto to CL for this winter yet?

Nothing new where I normally look and travel agent isn't sure what's up either???

:(

connecting through Montreal might be the only option this winter. I hope not. It can be done but adds to travel time, vac days needed and huge increase to cost. I'd love to see neighboring Quebec someday, but preferably a vacation on it's own. I see dates offered out of Toronto (showing as Saturday departures instead of Friday like "normal") but when persue further online there are no times or airline carrier listed, still showing BA....

Any insight anyone can share greatly appreciated...

Thanks!!

Thinking positive,
Debb & Tim and Tim's son, soon to be a new generation CL lover :D :smt038
mic

Message par mic »

Hola everyone,I've seen vacations posted from toronto to C.L. every sunday starting the 27th of december.Tour operators are Varaplaya(Air Cubana) and Hola Sun but no flights are determined yet.
Good luck and I hope it works out.Unfortunatly again we won't be going to C.L. but we will be going to Holguin at the Playa costa hotel in january for 2 weeks thanks to Lily who found us a great deal !
mic :D
mic

Message par mic »

Hola again,Good news for you.I just saw flights to C.L. from toronto with Hola sun every sunday starting on the 20th of december.Flight times were posted.If you want to know where I saw it please P.M. me.
mic :)
BruceU

Re: No flights from Toronto to Cayo Largo 2009/10?

Message par BruceU »

You can find details of the Hola Sun packages to Cayo Largo at http://www.holasunflights.ca/

In February, the flights originate on Sundays from Cayo Largo to Toronto and then fly back to Cayo Largo. For us, flights depart Toronto at 20:15 on the Sunday evening and arrive in Cayo Largo after midnight at 00:25. The return flight to Toronto leaves Cayo Largo at 15:25 on Sunday afternoon and arrives at 19:25. When compared to carriers based in Toronto these flight times cut our vacation time at the start and at the end of our holiday :-(
Répondre