Pélicano / Catamaran naturiste du 21 au 28 mars 2015

Rencontrer des gens, un 5@7, excursion en catamaran, etc.
Meet people at destination, organise excursions, etc.
Règles du forum
Veuillez noter que tous les messages de nature « échangistes » seront dorénavant effacés du forum. Nous jugeons qu'il est important de faire la distinction entre naturisme et échangisme. Avis aux intéressés.
Please note that all messages about « lifestyle » will now be deleted from the forum. We think it is important to make the distinction between naturism and (swinging, swapping). This forum is not the place to promote lifestyle activities. Be advised!
Carmen

Pélicano / Catamaran naturiste du 21 au 28 mars 2015

Message par Carmen »

Bonjour,
Jean-Pierre et moi serons au Pélicano du 21 au 28 mars prochain et sommes intéressés à faire l'excursion de catamaran naturiste (nous l'avons déjà fait et avons adoré). D'autres personnes intéressées ? :smt023

Hi,
JP and me will be at Pelicano from March 21 to March 28 and we would be interested to participate in a naturist catamaran excursion. We've done it before and really enjoyed it. Anyone interested ? :smt023
locy

Re: Pélicano / Catamaran naturiste du 21 au 28 mars 2015

Message par locy »

Hi we are staying at the SOl Cayo Largo from the 24 to 31. This is our 5 fifth trip to Cayo Largo. We have never done the naturialist cruise before but would luv to join you.

John & Barbara
Carmen

Message par Carmen »

Hi, don't know how we can make this happen but we could arrange to meet on the 25th at the Pelicano's lobby around 9:30am and see if we could book something for the 26th if available. Easy to recognized us, JP, balded with glasses in his 50s.
JP, Carmen does have hair :) Let us know if that work for you
thanks
locy

Message par locy »

Hi

That sounds like a plan. We will meet you on the 25th @ 9:30 Pelicano lobby. We are in our 50's.

Hopefully we have another 2 couples that would like to come along. I think you need 4 couples to make it affordable. :D

John & Barbara
Carmen

Message par Carmen »

Le 22 mars, Jean-Pierre et moi allons tenter de réserver à l'avance le catamaran pour le 26 mars en ajoutant le nom des personnes intéressées. Alors, le 25 mars vous n'aurez qu'à vous inscrire et payer pour le 26 mars. Si d'autres personnes sont intéressées, venez nous rencontrer le 25 mars à 09H30 (AM) dans le hall du Pélicano. Plus on est de fous, plus on rit :lol:

March 22nd, Carmen and I will try to reserve a catamaran for March 26th if possible. If everyone is in agreement, we will add everyone interested to the list of participants. So, March 25th, all that will need to be done is for you to register and pay for March 26th. If you know anyone else interested in joining, bring them to our get together on March 25th in the Pelicano's lobby at 9:30am. The more, the merrier. :smt005
locy

Message par locy »

Carman

Thanks for offering to book the catamaran for March 26th that will work perfect for us. We will be at the Pelicano lobby at 9;30 om Mar. 25th.

Hopefully we hear from Mcdano that they will be joining. I would be nice to have 4 couples before we get down there.

Only 6 more sleeps. lol :D

John & Barbara
Carmen

Message par Carmen »

Only 4 more sleeps for us :D 4 dodos pour nous :-) C'est ma fête aujourd'hui et j'ai hâte d'être à Cayo Largo. It's my birthday today. Je parle plus en français and JP speaks English very well (better than me)

Carmen (not Carman) :)
locy

Message par locy »

Carmen

Sorry about the miss-spelling. Got a message from Mcdano and they are also coming. Will meet with us at the Pelicano Lobby.

John & Barbara
Répondre